Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh what a day, oh, and Vanessa Hudgens

I'm going to start posting a lot more for now on. Just found a new job so I'm going to have a lot of freetime and hopefully as well I can eventually get me my own blog and hopefully my own fans as well because I think this would be a great thing to do for a living.

What a day it's been. I washed and dried clothes this morning, watched the news for half an hour then finished reading a book I checked out from the library. It was called Bergdorf Blondes by some chick named Plum Sykes. Not a bad read for a chick but I found it humorous in a girly way. Although I swear I'll hit the next broad I hear say "ewwww!" That is the most spine-tingling thing I've ever heard in my entire life. When a girl says that it's like running fingernails down a chalkboard I swear.

And has anybody else heard about the latest little televised tinseltown tart to bare all? Where apparently some girl named Vanessa Hudgens has decided to do some nude pics for her boyfriend that were of course leaked on the net. If I can find them later I'll post them. I saw the blurry version on the news.

Why it's on the "news" I have no idea. It just reinforces my claim that Fox News isn't really news, but rather infotainment as a friend of mine calls it. It's a little information mixed in with a lot of jazz and nonsense that doesn't make a difference about anything.

More later when I find those pics. She looks cute. Kind of Mexican or Asian or something.

Till then,

Lord Nelson, the Syndicated Blogger, a.k.a. - Johnny Mustang

syndicatedblogger@gmail.com

1 comment:

Milliscent Morgan said...

I love this blog but supposedly I'm looking for the post of Syndicated ABL Chicago IL, thanks!