Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow, it's been awhile.....

I must say that I have no earthly idea how rambly my last post was but a friend of mine told me to edit it or keep it short so that's what I'm going to do right now.

What should I talk about right now? Well, for one, I must say: who gives a damn about O.J. Simpson? Why do we keep giving this attention whore the "crack" he craves and desires so badly? Why do we play right into his hands and give this freak of nature what he wants? You wanna whack your old lady for cheating on you? Go ahead. If he would have done it and then acted coy about it, I wouldn't have had such a negative opinion of him. But this freak of nature(F.O.N. from henceforth) just continues to act like a nut wherever he goes.

I listened to a radio show the other day where story after story came in about his nutcase hitting on women in planes. It was kind of crazy. I mean like their husbands sit right there and then boom! He orders them a drink in front of their husbands. Does this guy want to get shot or what? If he had any brains he would at all he would keep his insecurities to himself, that's for sure.

As for anything else, well, I'm trying to find a new job. There's an administrative position in Chicago that looks promising as well as a job in Houston. Not sure which one I'll take but I'm taking it one step at a time.

Till next-time,

Lord Nelson.(syndicatedblogger@gmail.com)

No comments: